Eagle Building is looking to add to our team a dynamic professional responsible for preparing and completing full estimates for assigned projects.
Our mission is to Create Successful Partnerships. By doing so, we focus on ensuring a competitive edge and strive to make the building process a positive experience for our clients. At Eagle Building Company, our proven and experienced staff offer comprehensive preconstruction and construction services to ensure clients successfully complete every project. It is this attitude and approach that has led Eagle Building Company to the successful completion of over 6,300 multi-family housing units.
- Responsible for soliciting subcontractors and assist lead estimator in take-offs as required.
- Review specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, bid strategy, and marketing presentations as requested.
- Prepare estimates by calculating complete takeoff of certain sections and reviewing vendor quotations.
- Review and incorporate historical data from prior projects as required.
- Interface with Owner, A/E and /or subcontractors to provide accurate cost estimates.
- Prepare conceptual estimates as required.
- Participate in plan review and estimating reviews for prospective projects.
- Understanding of construction specifications and blueprint reading.
- Responsible for soliciting subcontractors/suppliers to ensure proper coverage.
- Utilize and complete the subcontractor pre-qualification.
- Distribute documents to interested bidders.
- Perform additional assignments as required.
- BA/BS degree construction management, engineering or related field or relevant trade experience.
- Six months minimum experience preferred in estimating field.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications.