Greet clients, vendors, and associates with an upbeat and positive attitude that reinforces Eagle Building Company’s culture. Support the office manager and other associates with various administrative tasks and duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for answering and routing all incoming calls.
- Receive, sort and route incoming mail and packages.
- Package, label and send outgoing mail and packages.
- Greet visitors, offer refreshments and connect them to the appropriate party/location.
- Update daily information on screen in reception area.
- Post project photographs on Eagle Building Company website and other applicable media sources.
- Maintain supplies and cleanliness of reception area, conference rooms, and break areas.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies to ensure they are user ready (i.e. printer paper, toner, etc.).
- Assist in creating, processing, and tracking vendor and client contracts, change orders, payments, and documentation.
- Assist in monthly project pay application assembling and processing.
- Notarize documents as needed.
- Create transmittals for and assemble, package and send submittals.
- Review, type and format meeting minutes to support project teams.
- Review and tabulate documentation as necessary to maintain tracking logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the education and training, knowledge and experience, and skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
—Education and Training:
· High School Diploma and relevant experience
–Knowledge and Experience:
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
–Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with office equipment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Notary public
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Punctuality-arrives on time for work and meetings.